Next Event: Case closed – Dismissed without prejudice.
Summary: Motorola filed a Complaint alleging Apple infringement of seven Motorola patents. This case has been voluntarily dismissed without prejudice and is now closed.
Timeline of Important Events:
- August 17, 2012 – Motorola files complaint against Apple alleging infringement of seven Motorola patents (Filing #1). Motorola requests a permanent injunction, damages, treble damages for willful infringement on three of the patents.
- September 28, 2012 – Apple files unopposed motion to stay (Filing #7).
- October 1, 2012 – Court issues order granting motion to stay (Filing #8).
- October 1, 2012 – Apple and Motorola file joint stipulation to dismiss without prejudice (Filing #8).
- October 3, 2012 – Case is closed.